As a makeup artist sometimes I forget to tell my brides how to prep before their wedding so here are a few tips:
1. Schedule a trial run and try to get a contract
2. Drink plenty of water weeks before your wedding, this helps the skin look fresh and hydrated. If you have a Bachelorette party and alcohol is involved, drink water that night. Alcohol can lead up to you having dry flaky skin the day off. If you notice skin flaking, try to exfoliate.
3. If you wax your brows/face try doing it on that Monday or the week before. Sometimes wax takes off the first layer(dead skin cell) and it could show lines of demarcation
4. Try being on time, you never know what your makeup artist has scheduled... unless you're paying a day rate then she's all yours!
Thank you for reading!!!
- Pro Makeup Artist Studio
- Owner/Pro Makeup Artist Studio with 15 years of experience. My resume consist of working on film, magazines,weddings, fashion shows music videos, CD covers and more. Aside from making women feel beautiful, I share my talent in seminars and one on one, step by step makeup lessons. As a Makeup Artist, it is a ministry in itself. I strive to make everyone feel beautiful and better than before. God has blessed me with a gift to allow my profession to be a positive force in my life. Makeup is my love and my passion.... Come enjoy the Pro Makeup Artist Studio experience.