About Sylvia

My photo
Owner/Pro Makeup Artist Studio with 15 years of experience. My resume consist of working on film, magazines,weddings, fashion shows music videos, CD covers and more. Aside from making women feel beautiful, I share my talent in seminars and one on one, step by step makeup lessons. As a Makeup Artist, it is a ministry in itself. I strive to make everyone feel beautiful and better than before. God has blessed me with a gift to allow my profession to be a positive force in my life. Makeup is my love and my passion.... Come enjoy the Pro Makeup Artist Studio experience.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Eye Liner!!

I don't claim to know everything when it comes to make up. I say this because I love when my clients come in with there cosmetic bags, it takes me to another world. I love seeing what they have and what they feel is great... I discovered another eyeliner while digging in my clients cosmetic bag lol. Lorac "carried at Ulta" has a great pin liner called Front of the Line in color Pro Black. This is a water proof eye liner with a semi matte finish "recommended for use on the upper lash line." with this, you can achieve a fine precise line without using any tools such as a fine lining brush, angle brush etc... If you decide to stop by Ulta and purchase, let me know what you think.

Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment